Thursday, January 5, 2012

Supplements and Medications ect.

T.R.I B-Plex (B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin ect.)
Essential Nutrition Pack:
Multi Vitamins
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Vitamin D I am taking a total of 4400 IU
Magnesium

44 mcg's of rebif 3 x a week which is an interfern to treat my MS from relapsing or progressing. As of right now I have been on it for 3 months

I also get massages every other week and have recently started getting Acupuncture.

I have been awful about working out lately, mostly because I am too tired to. Although I do like to bust out a song or 2 of the Michael Jackson Experience. Now that we have Sixx he is a good excuse for me to go walking around the dog park. I would probably do better with a work out partner. I really need to get back into yoga. Having a relapse and a constant flare up issue has really slowed everything down for me.... on top of switching medications. Rebif took awhile to get use to.

I have read lots of things on diets I know I should probably go on a Paleo diet, a vegan diet, a glueten free diet, a raw diet, an organic diet or go by the foods i read about in my MS diet books. I dont have the discipline for it or the money for that. I would probably go organic but that is expensive and I can barely afford my medical bills as it is. yay insurance.


I thought this was a very interesting video that my sister shared with me
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/12/23/overcoming-multiple-sclerosis-through-diet.aspx?e_cid=20111223_DNL_art_1

No comments:

Post a Comment