Friday, January 6, 2012

finding the spark

Art has been a constant struggle for me since getting diagnosed with MS. I get severly fatigued and dont want to do anything except lay down. I am not able to draw or write with a pencil like i used to because my hands cramping up. I also cant play guitar very well either. I find myself getting frustrated that I cant get to where I once was. Its also hard because of all of my artsy friends being so talented and their attention to detail and I have a hard time getting to that place. When I lived in Madison I was constantly surrounded by creative people and things. I think that is the one thing I am lacking way over here in Minnesota. I am uninspired by suburban streets and highways. My job has been so stressful on me, working from home isnt all its cracked up to be, althought not driving all over the place in the winter is nice. i blame this job for stealing my spark because it has drained me so much. dustin said that if i can make things and sell them like i am wanting to then i can quit my job. so now its just finding my nitch and be able to make some money off of it. gotta love sites like etsy.




This was on the news last night, I stopped everything that I was doing to watch it
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/women-ms-sufferers-15301541

Dustin said, wouldnt it be nice if you could get back to the way things used to be? I said yes, I want myself from early 2006 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment