Thursday, January 5, 2012

Archives-2009

2010 goals and resolutions or whatever.

January 3, 2010 at 7:02pm
none of these are in order.1. get my office decorated and arranged to where i dont hate being in there. with both my work and personal computer being in there. the last thing i want to do is be in there more often than i have to right now. that way i will start drawing and painting more.2. draw and paint more.... i have so much paint i had to buy for all of my classes when i was in college its rediculous.... watercolor, oil and acrylic. 3.get promoted at my job so i can start saving money now that i am not living with my parents. 4. climb up the relationship status ladder, maybe then all of my married and engaged friends will want to hang out with me :(5. get a new car. 6. start convincing dustin that we should move some place warmer.7. find an art community in hudson8. help get the 20's and 30's MS support group going9. make more friends. 10. try to convince the friends that i do have to come visit me. especially the ones that drive to minneapolis and dont stop by. we live off hwy 94, you have no excuse. 11. learn how to cook better. with all of the awesome stuff i got for christmas, i really want to make some awesome things.

2009 involved me moving to Hudson and starting my life with Dustin in May

No comments:

Post a Comment